Asahi Plaza Kamokawa II
Japanese Name: 朝日プラザ鴨川Ⅱ
(九条) Kujyo Station by foot 7min.
(東福寺) Higashi Fukudera Station by foot 8min.
Price: 5000000 yen
Built age: 1991 March
Structure: Reinforced Concrete
Top floor: 7
Total Unit: 103
Balcony Facing: East
Floor plan: 1R .
Floor area: 14.3㎡/ 153.92sq..ft
Balcony area: 4.03㎡/ 43.37sq..ft
Office use: not allowed
Elevator or Lift: included
Washing machine: none
Pet: not allowed
Maintenance fee: 5190 yen
Repair Fund: 4630 yen
Other fee: 0 yen
Property Tax: 18900 yen
Rent income(monthly): 33000 yen
Gross Yield: 7.92%
Net Yield: 5.56%
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.