□3 minutes walk from "Daikanyama" station on Tokyu Toyoko line
□5 minutes on foot from Ebisu Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
□7 minutes walk from Ebisu Station on JR Yamanote Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line, Saikyo Line
◇Built in October, 2019, formerly owned by Panasonic Homes Co.
◇Hotel-like interior corridor specification
◇Entrance approach with a height of approximately 5 meters.
◇Dignified entrance hall reminiscent of a museum
◇Pets are allowed (subject to restrictions in management regulations, etc.).
◇Comfortable performance (concierge, 24-hour garbage disposal)
(concierge, 24-hour garbage disposal, clean station on each floor, delivery lockers, pet foot-washing facilities)
◇Floor heating in LD
・Seven-Eleven Daikanyama Station East Store is about 160m away (2 minutes on foot).
・Family Mart Daikanyama Ekimae Store: 300m (4 min. walk)
・Peacock Store Daikanyama is 260m away (4 minutes on foot)
No parking space available
・Parking space available depends on the type of car.
・Fixed-term building lease contract (for residential use): Contract period from February 11, 2022 to February 10, 2027.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.