Located at 1-chome Shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka City, Lions Mansion Osaka Sky Tower is a 4-minute walk from the Yotsubashi Station on the Yotsubashi Line of the Osaka Municipal Subway and its proximity to the station is attractive. Lions Mansion Osaka Sky Tower, which was completed in July 2004, was constructed by Daikyo Co., Ltd. and Konoikegumi Co., Ltd. Lions Mansion Osaka Sky Tower is a large-scale tower condominium with a total of 233 units, and the floor plan ranges from 60.70m2 to 141.54m2 from 1LDK to 3LDK. The exterior is a 35-story, bright-colored, sharp form.The entrance with a lounge space is equipped with an auto lock and a delivery locker, and all-electric dwelling units have an intercom with a TV monitor, an internet connection, and a bathroom heating ventilation dryer. Hot water washing, heating toilet seat, dishwasher, disposer, etc. are installed. There is also a meeting room, kids room, AV room and 28th floor sky lounge, and part of the first floor is a store.
Parking: ¥24,000 ~ ¥32,000
Sep 25, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Oct 25, 2020
No description available
Air Conditioner / Heater
Nishiohashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line)
3 min. walk
Yotsubashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
4 min. walk
Shinsaibashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.