Facing Shin Koganei Kaido, a 20-meter public road on the west side
It is a northwest corner lot.
Neighborhood commercial area
Building-to-land ratio: 80%, Floor-area ratio: 300
20-minute walk from Musashi Koganei Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
Land area 108.06m2
Building area: 314.68m2
Assumed full occupancy rent / 7,685,244 yen (annual)
Assumed full occupancy yield / 9.63% as of February 27, 2021
6 out of 8 rooms are leased (1st floor office)
Building permit and inspection certificate have been obtained.
Income is based on the current rent for leased units, and on the rent level of the surrounding market for newly built units and units that are vacant or partially vacant.
Income is based on current rents for leased properties, and on the assumption that newly built properties and vacant or partially vacant properties are fully occupied based on rent levels in the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yields are based on current or assumed full occupancy. Yield is the simple yield based on the current status or the assumption of full occupancy.
(total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price).
(Total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price), and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
The rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rental income and yield are not guaranteed for the future.
～Major renovation work history
July 2009: Waterproofing of all rooftops
November 2012: Repair of exterior walls and waterproofing work
March 2019 Construction of stairs and perimeter around stairs (panel replacement)
June 2019: Replacement of pressure and drainage pumps in the basement
Exemption from liability for nonconformance with building contract
Office, 3 2DK rooms, 3 1DK rooms, 1 studio room
Building Permit No.: No. RO2 Confirmation Kenchiku Kenchiku Kensou 0002553
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.