15 minutes walk from Sakuradai Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line.
A reinforced concrete building built in May 1971.
The third floor is being used by the seller.
The basement floor, first floor, and second floor are leased in bulk to a corporation.
Monthly rent: 3,600,000 yen (as of March 19, 2021)
Current simple yield: 3.60%.
Assumed full occupancy rent: 6,000,000 yen/year
Current simple yield: 3.60% ・Assumed full occupancy rent: 6,000,000 yen/year ・Assumed full occupancy simple yield: 5.00
Income is based on current rents for properties that are currently leased, and on rents for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant.
Income is based on current rents for leased properties, and on the assumption that new properties, vacant properties and partially vacant properties are fully occupied based on rent levels in the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yield is the simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on the current status or the assumption of full occupancy.
Yields are simple yields (total annual rent including common service fees ÷ purchase price) based on current conditions or when the property is assumed to be fully occupied, and do not deduct necessary expenses such as registration fees, property taxes, and management fees.
Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.