Thank you for visiting the "Park House Kiyosumi Shirakawa Tower" property page.
Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line "Kiyosumi Shirakawa" station 6 minutes by walking
Toei Oedo Line "Kiyosumi Shirakawa" station 9 minutes by walking
Toei Shinjuku Line "Kikukawa" station 8 minutes by walking
*Features of the apartment
Total number of units: 378
35 stories, 5th floor
Built in September 2010
Seismic damping structure adopted
Hotel-like hospitality and interior corridors
Concierge service (partially paid)
Dust stations on each floor for 24-hour trash disposal
24-hour manned management system
Triple security system with contactless keys
Home delivery box for your convenience when you are not at home
Underground parking lot to keep you dry in the rain
Exclusive area 69.24m2
Balcony area 12.47m2
*This is the point!
Plenty of storage space! There is a walk-in closet (WIC) in the western room, a shoe in closet (SIC) in the entrance, and a closet in each room.
8500mm wide span balcony, LD and 2 western-style rooms (approx. 7.0 square meters, approx. 4.5 square meters) look bright.
The hotel-like interior corridors ensure privacy.
Full facilities such as disposer and floor heating.
Progressive cylinder keys and double-lock locks that are difficult to duplicate.
▼ Push-pull door handles
Hands-free intercom system
Entrance lighting with motion sensors
Gas hot-water floor heating
Gas oven range (option for new construction)
Hand shower faucet with integrated water purifier
A system for quickly disposing of kitchen waste in the kitchen.
Large stainless steel sink with silent operation
Glass top stove (3 burner gas stove)
Equipped with temperature sensor and safety device functions
Hanging cupboards with lighting
Eco-carat installed in Western-style room 4.6 square meters.
Double-glazed (paired) glass
Double-glazed glass with improved thermal insulation is used to increase the effectiveness of heating and cooling.
Fully flat design
24-hour ventilation system
Security lights that automatically turn on during power outages.
Multimedia outlets in all rooms.
Double-floor and double-ceiling construction
Eco-Jozu, an energy-saving water heater with high efficiency.
▼ Parking lot
Available / Monthly fee: 15,000 - 33,000 yen / Mechanical / Roofed
WIC = walk-in closet, SIC = shoe in closet
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.