■Multiple train lines are available.
Tobu Tojo Line "Kita-Ikebukuro" station
Tobu Tojo Line "Kita-Ikebukuro" station 13 min. walk.
■Built in March 2003 by Asahi Kasei Homes.
■Built by Asahi Kasei Homes in March 2003, ALC panels with excellent fire and heat resistance are used.
■All units face southwest.
All units face southwest. Parking for one passenger car and bicycle is available.
■Corner lot bordering a public road approximately 4.3m wide on the southwest side and 4.0m wide on the northwest side.
There is a home elevator for the 3rd floor units.
■Owner-change property, currently leased (as of August 7, 2021)
Assumed full occupancy rent: 671,000 yen/month (taxable)
Assumed full occupancy rent: 8052000 yen/year (taxable)
Surface yield: 5.44%/year
The rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rents for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents. Rents for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the assumption that the properties are fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
▼ Parking lot
Yes / 1 car
Parking space: Depends on the type of car.
Floor Plan】1~2F: 1K x 6 rooms, 3F: 3LDK
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.